Cabbage has come a long way with this simple yet sophisticated salad or side dish. Cook it quick and hot to keep a little crunch for your munch.
What you need
- 1/2 savoy cabbage
- 100g chorizo, cubed
- 2 Tbsp Mainland Original Butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
Here's how it's done
- Place a frypan on high heat.
- Slice the cabbage into shreds and add to the pan, moving it around frequently for two minutes until charred but not too soft.
- Add butter, chorizo and salt and pepper, cook for another minute.
- Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir through lemon juice.
- Spoon cabbage onto a plate and serve.
- Voila! The perfect side dish for a summer BBQ or roast!