This lusciously simple, French inspired method elevates the humble potato above the everyday.
What you need
- 500g Agria potatoes, very finely sliced (you can do this on the side of your grater!)
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1-2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 200g Mainland Special Reserve Crumbly Feta
- 185ml Anchor Blue Top Milk
- Salt and pepper
Here's how it's done
- Sauté the onion and garlic briefly in a little olive oil.
- In a large bowl mix together the potato slices, onion, garlic and crumbled feta, milk and seasoning.
- Place in a round pie dish and bake at 180°C for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender and the milk is absorbed.
- Serve hot or cold.