Kids will get themselves out of bed every morning once they’ve tried this delicious granola.
What you need
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups walnut pieces
- 3/4 cup thread coconut
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup rice bran oil or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup runny honey
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries
Here's how it's done
- Pre-heat the oven to 125°C. Toss the oats, walnuts, coconut, cocoa and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk the oil and honey together and stir through oat mix.
- Thinly spread the granola into two baking trays.
- Bake for 50 minutes total, stopping about halfway through to check the granola and shake or stir the pan if needed. Remove from the oven and stir through cranberries, cool before storing in jars.